Research and Innovation Support Office
The Research and Innovation Support Office provides a range of programs and services to support our researchers at MSH Medical School Hamburg.
With distinct interdisciplinary emphasis, and trans-university coordination, these services provide support for research activities at MSH Medical School Hamburg, MSB Medical School Berlin and BSP Business School Berlin to facilitate the maturing and continuous development of joint research communities.
The Research and Innovation Support Office aims to:
- Make research data bases on external research grants available (nationally and internationally) (e.g. ELFI and other public data bases)
- Provide consultation services for Professors, doctoral students and academic staff to discuss research activities and research grant writing plans
- Provide input for content-related and personal synergies between Universities and Professors
- Provide external funding administration services
- Support emerging researchers on research funding options
- Plan and prepare research seminars
- Monitor the adherence of guidelines on high-quality academic practice