Who can be treated?
Every adult that seeks help based on psychological or psycho-somatical discomfort and/or disorders can contact the Psychotherapeutic Academic Clinic in order to discuss diagnostics, consultation or therapeutic measurements.
Our treatment services include:
- Detailed clinical-psychological diagnostic in line with the clarification whether an outpatient psychotherapeutic care is recommended
- Outpatient psychotherapy based on the psycho-therapeutical guidelines of the guidelines policy of Behavioral Therapy and depths-psychological psychotherapy
- Individual- and group consultation sessions
- Consultation in difficult life circumstances
- Possibility for short-term appointments in urgent situations in line with our opening hours, to discuss urgent concerns in a consulting, diagnostic conversation
- Prevention services, specifically for early signs of psychological symptoms of stress in line with burn-out or stress-induced depression. Through the inclusion of outpatient treatment into the academic research, the academic clinic has the following emphasis of treatment:
- Anxiety disorders
- Traumatic spectrum disorders (e.g. adjustment disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, personality disorder)
- Work-related psychological disorders