Faculty of Life Sciences
Admission requirements Occupational- and Organizational Psychology (Master of Science)
Which criteria do you need to meet to enter the Master degree Occupational- and Organisational Psychology?
In order to enter the Master degree programme Occupational- and Organisational Psychology at MSH, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Eligibility to undertake Master degree studies conforming to law § 39 HmbHG,
- A successfully completed Bachelor degree in psychology, business administration or economics.
- Complete and signed application for admission including a curriculum vitae and two recent passport sized photos (please write your name on the backside).
- Copy of your ID (front and back side), for international students Identity Card
- Proof of previous positions where possible
- Proof of first degree
- Module book and/or course of degree handbook if the applicant has undertaken studies at other universities.