Faculty of Life Sciences (University)
Admission requirements Psychology with focus on Forensic Psychology (Master of Science)
The degrees at MSH Medical School Hamburg are generally numerus-clausus free. For us, talent, motivation and discipline are of more value than the final grade point average on your high school diploma. In order to enter the Master degree program Psychology with focus on Forensic Psychology at MSH, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Eligibility to undertake Master degree studies conforming to law § 39 HmbHG,
- A successfully completed Bachelor degree in psychology. It is required that the degree is composed of equivalent content as the curriculum of the Bachelor degree psychology of MSH Medical School Hamburg.
Please submit the following application materials per post or via the application portal:
- Complete application form including a curriculum vitae and two recent passport sized photos (please write your name on the backside).
- Copy of your ID (front and back side), for international students Identity Card
- Complete and signed application for admission
- Proof of previous positions where possible
- Proof of first degree
- Module book and/or course of degree handbook if the applicant has undertaken studies at other universities.
Following your application submission, we examine your personal motivation in an initial interview. You are asked to demonstrate your strengths and talents!
Study fees and financing options
Study fees for Psychology with focus on Forensic Psychology are 695 Euro per month. We have a range of financing options such as BAFöG, KfW Study credit (parental- and course of degree independent without securities), talent support (Begabtenförderung), DKB study credit, and other stipends.
Get in touch with us – we would like to speak to you!