Faculty of Health Sciences (University of Applied Sciences)
Admission requirements Advanced Nursing Practice (Bachelor of Science)
» Content and structure (modules)
» Intensive care
» Anaesthesiology and anaesthetic care
» Emergency medicine and emergency/crisis management
» Numerus clausus-free studies - admission requirements
» Job- and career prospects
» Further education and development
What requirements do you need to meet for the Bachelor degree Advanced Nursing Practice?
Studying at MSH is generally numerus-clausus free. For us, performance, talent, motivation and discipline are more important that the final grade point average on your high school diploma. To be accepted into our Bachelor programme Advanced Nursing Practice, you need, however, next to the tertiary education admission criteria, to provide evidence of a completed apprenticeship in the field of nursing and care and two years of work experience in the field.
Admission requirement - overview
- Higher education entrance qualification (allgemeine Hochschulreife, Abitur) or subject-specific university entrance diploma or a equivalent higher education entrance qualification conforming the law § 37 HmbHG; or
- Special admission access for the working population conforming the law § 38 HmbHG through entrance examination based on entrance examination requirements of the respective University of Applied Sciences and interview; and
- Completed apprenticeship / training as a health care staff / nurse / nurse for the elderly.
- A minimum of two years work experience in the field until admission to the Bachelor examination
- Opportunity to undertake further studies conforming the law § 39 HmbHG