Psychosocial counselling for students at MSH
The Psychosocial Service Centre (PSC) at MSH Medical School Hamburg offers psychosocial counselling to the students of our institution.
Why a psychosocial counselling service?
Mastering studies at a University level is always challenging. Sometimes it can be difficult to respond to the number of new tasks that come with it – coping with stress or adapting to new life situations.
Who is the psychosocial counselling service for?
Students that have the desire to speak about their situation and seek advice in their search for solutions.
What is the aim of the psychosocial counselling service?
The aim of this first initial consultation is to respond to your individual situation and to mutually develop a pathway with solutions.
Our self-concept of psychosocial counselling
- Psychosocial counselling is an initial counselling session, not a diagnostic or therapy
- Psychosocial counselling can be done in individual sessions with appointments or as an open counselling session during the counselling hours
- Psychosocial counselling is offered from a scientifically qualified and experienced team of experts
- Psychosocial counselling is free for the initial counselling session and for up to two follow-up sessions. It is a voluntary service of MSH. There is no legal claim on the indicated services.
- Psychosocial counselling uses individual resources for orientation, decision-making and solutions
- All counselling sessions are confidential.