The internship/placement will help you network and make crucial first experiences for entering your professional life. During this time, you not only get to know the operative everyday professional life and take on your own projects, but you also get an in-depths insight into the chosen field of work. As such, from early on you get an idea of whether your chosen field of work is the one you wish to pursue further or whether other areas entice your interests more profoundly.
If your degree contains a practical semester, you will receive detailed information and supplementary material for side-events.
Additional information and further support in regards to questions around your internship can be found at:
- Academic Management, if your question is related to administrative issues.
- Course coordinator, if your question is related to whether certain enterprises can act as internship hosts
- Career Centre if you are looking for internship options
- The International Office if you are interested in doing your internship abroad. Financial support may be possible through ERASMUS+.
- Please note the information in regards to Auslandsbafög/Promos in the section study abroad.
Get in touch with us. We would like to speak to you! You can also find additional information in our info-brochure.
Tip: the job vacancy database praktikum.info can assist you in the search of an internship place, casual work, student jobs or also of vocational positions. Go online and have a look in the vacancies section for students and recent graduates and look for internship options; have suitable vacancies sent to your inbox or upload your details and be approachable by enterprises that are looking for candidates just like you.